All TripleAconsult Disability Equality Training (DET) Programmes are developed and delivered by disabled people, some of whom experience from other forms of discrimination.
The Social Model of Disability underpins our training methodology and learning outcomes.
Our trainers are highly experienced in providing the following disability equality and diversity training and many have worked in schemes at both a national and local level across both public and private sectors:
- Diversity Awareness
- Disability Equality and Disability Awareness
- The Equality Standard for Local Government
- Conducting Equality Impact Assessments
- Equality in Recruitment and Selections
- Monitoring for Equality
- Positive Action
- Cultural Awareness
- Specific courses covering Disability, Race, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Religion and Belief & Age
Training for air carriers and airport managing bodies
Specific training courses to enable air carriers and airport managing bodies to provide disability-equality and disability-awareness training to all their personnel working at the airport who deal directly with the travelling public in line with Regulation (EC) No 1107/2006 Article 11.